Poor Daisey. Look at her poor body. This is what she looked like when I got her. This was after a week and a 1/2 of good, plentiful, groceries.
I am so happy that I found her and could change her life for the better.
And look at me in the photo. I was so down and felt so sorry for her. And thought what a horrible mistake since she had no manners and tried to kick at me or run over me every chance she got. LOL.
And now look at us!! Best buds, although I still wish she cantered like Doc or Beeper.
Amy and Daisey
2 comments:
What a heart-breaking picture. She is so lucky to have you! Keep working the canter on the lunge line...she'll get it!
I am so glad you have taken the care of this girl. She is a much happier horse and your care shines through her.
Glorya
Post a Comment