An Equine Truism


Sunday, February 6, 2011

Furbies temporary home


Hey BB's - heads up. With the bad weather coming again, and me having to be out of town -- I decided that it was best to take Furbie to Dr. Trisha's clinic for treatment. Here's her new digs. Very nice place. Hopefully, she will only have to be there 1 week.

Thank you Glorya for taking her there and all you support! This way she will really have a chance to get that eye better.

Furbie will miss you all - especially Doc.

2 comments:

Amy and Daisey said...

I am so glad to hear that. Eyes can be so dangerous and can go south so quickly. It is awesome that she is there so a D.V.M. can look at her three times a day.

Take it from me, I went through it twice. The second time she just went straight to Lone Star Park.

Amy and Daisey

Jo H. said...

Furbie, Doc says "Hurry up and get well...I miss your pleasant greetings!" Lorna - we're all praying for your girl.