An Equine Truism


Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday

Just to let everyone know that Catherine, Gloria, and I made it to the barn on Friday. All the horses are pretty restless. Ginger had a good time in the round pen and little Daisey had a fabulous time in her pen for a few minutes. She ran and played along the fence line with Bailey. Bailey wasn't showing any lameness. Hmmmm???? After that Jasmine and little Daisey played a little. They snuggled each other and must really love each other. It was so cute. I have never seen horses snuggle their faces together for such a long time. I wonder what they were saying to each other.

Jamie is still taking excellent care of everyone. It looked like their buckets had been not only filled but some of them looked as though they have been cleaned as well. It looked like everyone received extra hay for the evening.

Tomorrow the roads should be even better. Yeah!!!!

Amy and Daisey

No comments: