I thought that you might be interested in taking a look at the website "Texas Horse Web" and have added a link for it. (To access the link, just click on the title for this post.) This is a group that is attempting to influence legislation they think will help keep the horse agri-business financially healthy in the state. There's a petition available on their web site for those who agree with their agenda. I'm not campaigning for or against, but thought it was an issue of interest to us all.
Lorna, I'm certainly up for pattern work; we all need to be thinking about what evening or day would be best for each of us so we can arrange a weekly pattern work/practice. Goals keep me going and Doc loves to have a job!
5 comments:
super.. that's great. Well I wish I could come to the barn today - its nice out.
I am think maybe Wednesday Nights??? What do you think?
Glorya and Deb will that work for you and anybody else that would like to do patterns.
I think Wednesdays would work for me.
Wednesday night at what time? Remember I get there later than the rest of you.
What is the best time you can make it?
Like Lorna said...what time can you make it to the barn? I have to go out after work today, but can plan for the future. :-)
Post a Comment