Horse Feathers is a blog for owners who board their horses at Dee's Barn. It's a place for us to communicate on any barn and or horse related issues including when we intend to be at the barn (it's always safer to ride when there are others there)! All members may post to the blog. Please keep your posts and comments as positive as you can (yes, even if you have had the day from h#*l).
An Equine Truism
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Keep an Eye on my Baby
Well, I am glad to finally join the blog! Thanks to everyone who worked this out. I unfortunately won't be out at the barn much this month due to working my tail off (as I write this sitting at work still...lol). So please keep an eye on Ginger for me. I will try to make it out on the weekends, but I have to work some of those as well. Be sure to post pictures and blogs of what you have been doing so I can live vicariously through you and the blog =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ginger looked just fine last night! Catherine told me that you are involved in what can only be called "endurance" work...well, time flies when you're having fun or covered-up - either way. We'll miss seeing you.
Post a Comment