An Equine Truism


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jo Takes A Roll.

Jo,

I was still laughing about that this morning and again as I am typing this. Thanks for the laugh!!!! I am glad you are o.k. If you would have been SERIOUSLY hurt then i would not have found it funny at all. Just one question....did it happen in slow motion like when you fall off your horse or was it in real time?

For everyone who was not there........Jo was putting hoof dressing on Doc last night and as she was crouching over she lost her balance and rolled underneath Doc. Doc just stood there and looked back like....OMG what is she doing now.....But what a scary thought when you open your eyes and you are staring at a back fetlock withing centimeters from your face and not in a position to move quickly. Like I said when someone falls and they are not hurt I can't stop the giggles. Better go fix my mascara again b/c I now have tears coming out my eyes.

6 comments:

Jo H. said...

It was Parelli, level 10, "Break Dancing Under Your Horse."

Amy and Daisey said...

That is exactly what it looked like. LIke the spin when you are on your back.

gloryad said...

I miss all the fun

Jo H. said...

Glorya...we miss you! You are a big part of the fun out here!

Amy and Daisey said...

Jo, I almost took a roll under Dais last night if you want to get a laugh.

Jo H. said...

I'm thinking that there's a gravity warp at the barn!