Horse Feathers is a blog for owners who board their horses at Dee's Barn. It's a place for us to communicate on any barn and or horse related issues including when we intend to be at the barn (it's always safer to ride when there are others there)! All members may post to the blog. Please keep your posts and comments as positive as you can (yes, even if you have had the day from h#*l).
An Equine Truism
Saturday, April 16, 2011
hell week in the sorority
I wanted to share how wonderful you all are for watching over Pie and I. We aim to tone down and have a back-to-normal life at the stables before too long. Yesterdays scuff up on her back legs leaves me on an even faster/stronger desire to settle her off balance estrus. Thank you ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!! love me and Pie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've been out of the loop, but it sounds like serious drama...hope all is well with you both.
Katie, last night she was very quite and looked so much better. WE look after all of our horses in the barn. These are like are children. LOL
Glorya
I am very glad that she is better. She looked so miserable the other night. I have been there as we all have so we know that being a girl sucks and we are all understanding except for Impy the horse next to her. He wants to know, what is that bitch's problem??? She keeps kicking the wall and groaning all night and it is pretty annoying. LOL. Katy-just trying to give you a laugh. We will keep an eye out for her.
Post a Comment