Horse Feathers is a blog for owners who board their horses at Dee's Barn. It's a place for us to communicate on any barn and or horse related issues including when we intend to be at the barn (it's always safer to ride when there are others there)!
All members may post to the blog. Please keep your posts and comments as positive as you can (yes, even if you have had the day from h#*l).
An Equine Truism
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
March 16th--Patterns tonight????? I have one that we could use which I made up but it worked well the other night.
I can't come tonight...Noland's coming back into town and today is all about him! Lorna and I had discussed Thursday night...will that work for you, I hope?
No English, my darling. Courtney wants me to take my extra saddle home according to Catherine so let me know if you want to try it tomorrow night and I will leave it one more night. We can flip flop my new saddle strap for the other one to make it fit so you can ride in it.
I am not going to be able to participate Thursday evening...so sorry. Something's come up that I must do and just can't get out of. Have fun...and know that I'd love to be there with you! See you for patterns next Wednesday evening???
6 comments:
I can't come tonight...Noland's coming back into town and today is all about him! Lorna and I had discussed Thursday night...will that work for you, I hope?
Yeah, that's great. Let's do it Thursday night.
Hey Amy - are you going to ride western for the pattern practice?
No English, my darling. Courtney wants me to take my extra saddle home according to Catherine so let me know if you want to try it tomorrow night and I will leave it one more night. We can flip flop my new saddle strap for the other one to make it fit so you can ride in it.
I am not going to be able to participate Thursday evening...so sorry. Something's come up that I must do and just can't get out of. Have fun...and know that I'd love to be there with you! See you for patterns next Wednesday evening???
I am not feeling well today so I am not going to ride tonight either. Sorry Lorna. Hopefully next weekend we can rock'n roll.
Post a Comment