Horse Feathers is a blog for owners who board their horses at Dee's Barn. It's a place for us to communicate on any barn and or horse related issues including when we intend to be at the barn (it's always safer to ride when there are others there)!
All members may post to the blog. Please keep your posts and comments as positive as you can (yes, even if you have had the day from h#*l).
An Equine Truism
Monday, March 14, 2011
Daisy Goes Western
Take a look at Ms. Daisy on the "Fotos" page (the link's on the rt. side of this page) - she's lookin' purty! (Thanks, Glorya, for sending the pic...)
Glad you took a look...I was hoping it would alert everyone to the Fotos page. Sorry to "use" Daisy in such a shabby fashion...I know I should be ashamed...
3 comments:
She was trying on her Halloween outfit. How does it look? The black hat will come later.
Great pics of Furbie and Doc. I didn't realize the photo page was an option.
Glad you took a look...I was hoping it would alert everyone to the Fotos page. Sorry to "use" Daisy in such a shabby fashion...I know I should be ashamed...
Post a Comment